Monday, February 23, 2009

My Bucket List

There was a movie called The Bucket List - I haven't seen it yet - it was a list of things that these men wanted to do before they "kicked the bucket". The other day I was thinking about things that I might put on my own bucket list. I find that I'm adding things almost daily.

Robin’s Bucket List

To Do:

Visit Rome
See the Sistine Chapel
Ride in a gondola in Venice
Visit Paris
Go to the Louvre
Climb the Eiffel Tower
Go to Egypt and see the museum and the pyramids
See King Tut exhibit
Go to Machu Picchu
Go to Africa on safari
Learn to scuba dive
Scuba dive somewhere great
Visit Australia – see the Arizona, the Outback, etc
Visit England
See Buckingham Palace
See Big Ben
Run a marathon
Complete the Breast Cancer 3 Day
Get into super shape
Learn to play the piano
Learn to speak Spanish
Learn martial arts
Learn photography
Write a book/article, etc
Learn to cook really well
Be debt free
Learn to snowboard
Learn to skateboard
Fly in a helicopter
Learn to ride a horse
See my children grow to happy adults
Help my daughter pick out her prom dress
Help my daughter pick out her wedding dress


Done:

Get married
Have children
Own a home with a pool
Climb Chitzen Itza
Get college degree
Snorkel in the ocean
Go to Mexico
Learn to shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment