Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!

At the end of my first week and working out and eating healthy, I've managed to lose 2.7 pounds!!!! I'm thrilled! I know that I won't lose that much every week, but it's a good start.

I'm annoyed with myself because I forgot to bring my workout gear so I won't have time right after work. I'll have to go out after the kids go to bed. It's not my ideal time, but I want to work out tonight since I won't be able to tomorrow. Abby's has a doctor's appointment so I'll be leaving work early to pick her up and I'll have her the rest of the day. I could drop her at daycare and then go work out...but I probably won't.

And I'm not starving myself either. I'm just trying to change what I eat. Instead of chocolate in the afternoon I'm eating fruit. When I need something sweet right after lunch, I chew sugar free gum. And I'm finding that with working out and eating more filling foods, I'm not generally as hungry as I was before.

And finally...I've managed to cut out my snacks in the evenings. Well, mostly! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment