Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fat, muscle, budgets and money

I broke my vow and got on the scale yesterday. I made it from Thursday until Monday, so it's better than before. But here's the thing...my clothes are fitting better so I'm thinking that I must be down. I got on the scale and I'm UP .2 from Thursday. UGH!!!!!



I'm smart...I completely understand that muscle is more dense than fat and that someone who weighs 150 pounds with a low fat ratio can wear a smaller size than someone who weighs the same with a higher fat ratio. I get that...really I do. But is it too much to ask that the scale shows some loss of weight too??!!!



And then there's money. **sigh** Ah, on second thought...I don't even want to go there. Let's just say that my fingers are crossed that our plan for me to go part-time in August is in jeopardy. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment