Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not quite 5 pounds

My total weight loss to date is 4.8 pounds...yeah!!! But more importantly, I can feel it. My pants fit more loosely and I have fewer "rolls" around my middle! LOL I still have a ways to go, but I'm making progress. And I'm trying to make my focus less about losing weight and more about creating new, healthier habits. I want this to be a life change.

I'm doing interval training several days a week. That's kicking my behind...let me tell you! All in all I feel healthier than I have in a long time.

The money situation...well, let's just say I'm exploring my options. I'm trying to tackle one budget item at a time. I can't really control utilities to a significant degree...we turn off lights that we aren't using, etc. Where I can try to make a difference is our grocery budget. However, grocery prices being what they are, even that's a bit of a challenge.

Anyway, fingers crossed for a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment