Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I want to go green

For a while now I've been thinking about going green. I do some things already. We have a special thermostat and lightbulbs to help save energy, we use the high efficiency appliances, etc. I use reuseable bags at the grocery store, etc.

But I want to do more. I want to start eating more organic foods and using products that are good for the environment.

Part of the problem is that organic and "green" products are so much more expensive. And part of the problem is that there is just so much stuff out there...it makes my head spin to think about it. So I'm going to start small.

I think first, I'll tackle cleaning products. Next time I run out of something, I'll buy the "green" version. I expect some trial and error as I find products that I like and don't like.

So here I go on my journey to be "green".

No comments:

Post a Comment